- Dimensions: 205 mm x 140 mm x 10 mm
- Cut outs for camera and all jacks and ports
- Made from synthetic leather
Fortress is an amazingly strong transparent plastic shield that protects your iPad 2 or iPad (2012) screen from scratches, smashes and crashes.
Whether you drop it on concrete, gouge it with a nail or even hit it with a brick, the PADACS Fortress provides the ultimate protection for an iPad or iPhone screen. It is this protective power that distinguishes Fortress from anything else available in Australia. To see it in action for yourself, view the videos.
As well as being shock-absorbent and scratch-proof, PADACS Fortress protective shields are easy to apply; eliminate those pesky air bubbles that often occur; are stretch-resistant; and provide a non-slip grip - all without impinging on the touch-sensitivity of the iPhone or iPad screen.
The PADACS Fortress for the iPad2 and the new iPad has one film to protect the device's screen. The protective shield consists of four layers, each with a different function:
- Shock Absorptive Cushioning Layer and Shock Dispersive Cushioning Layer provide a double cushion against any external shocks
- Stretch Resistant Layer overcomes the problem of excessive elasticity which plagues many shock absorptive films
- Repositionable Silicon Adhesive Layer enables easy re-attaching of the film and spontaneous dispersion of little air bubbles.